- Wednesday, 15 May 2013 08:04
- Written by Chuck Justice
The enormous costs of Obamacare are forcing companies to turn full-time employees into part-time workers. But it gets worse: part-time workers are seeing fewer hours and pay cuts as well. And this isn't speculation: a study shows the impact Obamacare is and will have on the part-time workforce. Actions by employers are due to the large financial penalties they face from not complying with Obamacare. In many cases, companies simply can't afford the costs, causing worker and hour reductions - all in the name of the liberal agenda.
- Tuesday, 14 May 2013 08:04
- Written by Justin Credible
In an attempt to take attention off of the White House's Bengazi scandal, there was an admission of guilt revealed by the Obama regime on Friday: the IRS specifically targeted conservative and Tea Party groups during Obama's reelection. This occurred where groups were seeking a tax exempt status. The IRS, the most feared government bureaucracy, abused its power to silence conservative opposition, something that is very explosive because it shows one tactic the Obama machine used to win reelection: bully the opposition.
- Monday, 13 May 2013 08:04
- Written by Cliff Levine
During his press conference about 10 days ago, President Barack Hussein Obama touted that the government under his regime had become an efficiency machine. The Obamacare application is 21-pages in length, causing Obama to use his immense leadership skills to have the Health and Human Services (HHS) department to cut this down because it was simply too long. And there you have it: the government is now the poster child of efficiency. However, of course, this was lie and the application process is still a mess.
- Obamacare Causes Employee Health Benefits to Fall
- 42% of Americans Unaware that Obamacare is Law
- Health and Human Services Streamlines Obamacare Application Process
- Big Challenges Remain for Implementing Obamacare
- State Embracing Obamacare Already Sees Premium Increases
- Obamacare Officials Safe from Sequester Furloughs
- Lawmakers Seeking Obamacare Exemption for Staffers
- Moronic Congressman on Sequester: "Imagine a World Without Balloons"
- Obamacare Exchanges Will Have Little Impact on Health Insurance
- Obamacare and the Impact of Smokers