- Wednesday, 22 May 2013 08:08
- Written by Justin Credible
It first needs to be addressed that nothing will come of this Obamacare scandal. Laws were broken, but the patients are running the asylum and the Obama regime will not convict one of their own. Health and Human Services (HHS) is struggling with the Obamacare messaging, partly because Americans don't want the government to take over and destroy the greatest healthcare system in the world. However, this isn't stopping the Obama regime from spending millions of dollars on an Obamacare propaganda campaign, and soliciting private money to fund it.
- Tuesday, 21 May 2013 08:08
- Written by Cliff Levine
Multiple reports have shown that Obamacare is going to cause health insurance premiums to significantly rise for every American. This, however, isn't the full story. The House Energy and Commerce Committee has been working to uncover the real costs, which are "explosive." Of the nation's 17 largest health insurance companies, they indicate that premiums will grow on average of 100 percent under Obamacare, while some will skyrocket to more than 400 percent.
- Monday, 20 May 2013 08:09
- Written by Darrell Lect
After spending $61 million from federal grants, that's not enough money to set up Colorado's Obamacare state health insurance exchange. And this is just one state. President Obama and his liberal ilk were adamant that Obamacare would decrease the deficit by $1 trillion over 10 years, but the reality is that Obamacare will be the most expensive entitlement program, costing trillions of dollars. Colorado is asking for an extra $125 million for Obamacare implementation.
- HHS Plans to Spend $150 Million to Teach People How to Enroll in Obamacare
- Tech Startup Treats "Demand Shock" of Obamacare Patients
- Obamacare Putting Millions of Part-Time Workers at Risk
- IRS Targeted Conservative and Tea Party Groups
- Obamacare Application Not Streamlined; Obama Regime Lied
- Obamacare Causes Employee Health Benefits to Fall
- 42% of Americans Unaware that Obamacare is Law
- Health and Human Services Streamlines Obamacare Application Process
- Big Challenges Remain for Implementing Obamacare
- State Embracing Obamacare Already Sees Premium Increases