- Thursday, 02 May 2013 08:07
- Written by Cliff Levine
Leave it to weasel politicians and their "do as I say not as I do" mentality. Obamacare has only gotten uglier, especially as details continue to emerge, particular regarding the massive premium increases that are in store. Lawmakers have been holding high level, confidential talks, working on a plan to exempt their staffers from Obamacare. However, there are even rumors that say discussions involve exempting Congress from Obamacare altogether, bringing a new low to the unpopular law.
- Wednesday, 01 May 2013 08:06
- Written by The Loyal Opposition
For those that are unfamiliar with Congressman Hank Johnson (D - GA), we'll help you out: he's an absolute idiot. This is the man that, two years ago during a congressional hearing, was concerned that our increased military presence on the tiny island of Guam would cause it to tip over and capsize. Yes, he's a congressman. One of 435 unique individuals in America, thought an island would capsize. Now, this incompetent boob is gunning to support helium. In Hank Johnson's case, however, it's more like flatchulence.
- Tuesday, 30 April 2013 08:04
- Written by Justin Credible
Much has been made about the Obamacare exchanges at the state level, the supposed home to the future of health care insurance in America, controlled by the government. The exchanges are already delayed, even in liberal bastions, although the Obama regime's public relations machine is working hard to cover this. Obamacare is such a massive undertaking that the government isn't prepared for and can't handle its implementation. What's being realized now is that the exchanges will only offer little care.
- Obamacare and the Impact of Smokers
- HHS Begins Multi-Million Dollar Obamacare PR Campaign
- Liberals Deny Reports that Obamacare Will Cause Rates to Soar
- Another Obamacare Architect Warns of "Huge Train Wreck"
- Cost of Obamacare Felt on Tax Day
- Country's Largest Movie Theatre Chain Cuts Work Week Citing Obamacare
- Home Depot Co-Founder: Obamacare Will Kill Small Businesses
- Obamacare Guts Billions from Medicare Advantage
- Sebelius, HHS Blame Obamacare Failures on GOP
- Obamacare Architect: The Law is "Beyond Comprehension"