- Thursday, December 05, 2013 8:39 AM
- Written by Justin Credible
Obamacare has multiple state exchanges where consumers can purchase health care, as part of the law's mandate. There's also a federal exchange for states that opted not to build their own. Obamacare's main hub, www.healthcare.gov, has been a tremendous disaster and failure, with the site not working, despite hundreds of millions of dollars invested over three years. A primary concern from the start has been security, and the Vermont exchange has been the first victim.
- Tuesday, December 03, 2013 8:20 AM
- Written by Cliff Levine
The Obama regime has already tried labeling the health insurance industry as evil and the companies are responsible for the health care policy cancelations. This is a Saul Alinsky tactic devised to devert attention from the culprit, which is Obamacare. The flawed health care law is why so many Americans have received health care cancelations, and this is expected to get worse. Next, when Obamacare is in full implemenation, an analysis expects 100 million Americans to lose their health insurance.
- Tuesday, November 26, 2013 8:14 AM
- Written by The Loyal Opposition
During a conference call to his idiotic drones, President Obama made a bold statement: 100 million Americans have signed up for Obamacare! That's about one-third of the country, which is ironic because Obama and Democrats claimed that only 50 million Americans were uninsured, which was also a lie. Even more, the Organizing for Action phone call made another bold claim over 200,000 miscreants were on the call, all supporting Obamacare. We've entered a time when lying is the only way Obama can push his propaganda.
- More Concerns of an Obamacare Doctor Shortage
- Obama "Sorry" Obamacare Forcing Millions to Lose Health Insurance
- Obamacare Causing Insurance Prices to Rise
- Obama Regime Knew Obamacare Would Cancel Insurance Plans
- Obamacare Causes 500,000 in California to Lose Health Care
- Baltimore Ravens Paid $130,000 to Promote Obamacare
- Obamacare Website Architects Fired by Canadian Government
- Insurers Getting Wrong Data Through Obamacare Exchange
- Obamacare Enrollees: The Urban Legend
- Obamacare Website Crashes Hide High Cost of Plans