- Friday, 17 May 2013 08:09
- Written by The Loyal Opposition
Obamacare is not winning the public relations battle and it never will. 70% of Americans opposed Obamacare when it was rammed into law, and with the disastrous reports that come out on a daily basis about Obamacare, it's not getting any better. As of late, liberal Senators have complained that Obamacare is too complicated, calling the law "beyond comprehension" and a "huge train wreck". In response, Health and Human Services (HHS) announced plans to spend $150 million to educate consumers on how to enroll in Obamacare.
- Thursday, 16 May 2013 08:04
- Written by Cliff Levine
There will be doctor shortages under Obamacare. In Massachusetts just last year, there was an average waiting period of 50 days to see specialists and similar wait times to see a primary care physician, thanks to Romneycare. Translation: there will be a "demand shock" for Obamacare patients once the monstrisity gets implemented. As our evolving, knowledge-based economy grows, a tech startup has tapped into the disastrous effects of Obamacare.
- Wednesday, 15 May 2013 08:04
- Written by Chuck Justice
The enormous costs of Obamacare are forcing companies to turn full-time employees into part-time workers. But it gets worse: part-time workers are seeing fewer hours and pay cuts as well. And this isn't speculation: a study shows the impact Obamacare is and will have on the part-time workforce. Actions by employers are due to the large financial penalties they face from not complying with Obamacare. In many cases, companies simply can't afford the costs, causing worker and hour reductions - all in the name of the liberal agenda.
- IRS Targeted Conservative and Tea Party Groups
- Obamacare Application Not Streamlined; Obama Regime Lied
- Obamacare Causes Employee Health Benefits to Fall
- 42% of Americans Unaware that Obamacare is Law
- Health and Human Services Streamlines Obamacare Application Process
- Big Challenges Remain for Implementing Obamacare
- State Embracing Obamacare Already Sees Premium Increases
- Obamacare Officials Safe from Sequester Furloughs
- Lawmakers Seeking Obamacare Exemption for Staffers
- Moronic Congressman on Sequester: "Imagine a World Without Balloons"